Merz Named “Top Aesthetics Company” by Aesthetic Everything® for Second Year in a Row
For the second year in a row, Merz has been recognized as the “Top Aesthetics Company” by Aesthetic Everything® and Bob Rhatigan has been named the “Top Aesthetics CEO.” As part of the annual Aesthetic and Cosmetic Medicine Awards, Merz executives and products were also recognized with 14 additional award wins – 16 total wins overall.
“It is an honor for Merz to be recognized for our products, executives and initiatives by Aesthetic Everything,” said Bob Rhatigan, CEO, Merz Americas. “These awards are a true testament to our commitment and dedication to customers and patients as we strive every day to deliver meaningful results that bring about real progress.”
The full list of awards includes:
- “Top Aesthetics Company” – Merz
- “Top Aesthetics CEO” – Bob Rhatigan
- “Top Aesthetics Chief Commercial Officer” – Patrick Urban
- “Top Aesthetics Vice President” – Jeff Castillo
- “Top Aesthetics Marketing Executive” – Roberto Casas
- “Top Minimally Invasive Procedure” – Xeomin®
- “Top Non-Surgical Procedure” – Ultherapy®
- “Top Skincare Device” – Ultherapy®
- “Top Dermal Fillers” – Radiesse® and BELOTERO BALANCE®
- “Top Body Shaping Device” – Cellfina®
- “Top Skin Care Line” – Neocutis®
- “Top Spa Skin Care Line” – Neocutis®
- “Top Scar and Skin Repair Line” – Mederma®
- “Top Training Center” – Merz Institute for Advanced Aesthetics (MIAA)
- “Top Charitable Effort” – Merz Cares
Aesthetic Everything, the largest social network built exclusively for aesthetic professionals, announces award winners annually. More than 30,000 votes were cast in this year’s awards, applauding outstanding achievement in the aesthetic industry in areas of treatment, products, management, leadership and more.
For more information on the above mentioned products and Important Safety Information, please visit the US product websites:
Please note, that not all products are available in each country. Interested patients are encouraged to discuss treatment options and the therapies available in their respective countries with their health care professional.
Merz is a global, family-owned aesthetics and neurotoxin company based in Frankfurt, Germany. Privately-held for 110 years, the company is distinguished by its commitment to innovation, long-term perspective and focus on profitable growth. In addition to its comprehensive portfolio of medical aesthetic products across the device, injectable and skincare categories, Merz also develops neurotoxin therapy to treat neurologically-induced movement disorders. In fiscal year 2017/18, Merz generated revenue of EUR 1.024,4 million; the company has a total workforce of 3,151 employees worldwide and a direct presence in 28 countries. More information is available at www.merz.com.
Press Release_Aesthetic Everything [ 69 KB]
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
Global Corporate Communications
Mariana Smith Bourland
Phone: +49 151 42 49 1466 (DE Mobile/ Preferred)